Publications Support – (Albuquerque NM)
This position will serve our client in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Duties: to include but not limited to:
- Support the finalization and release of documentation
- Labeling documents with proper classification markings for release to industry partners
- Compiling multiple files into data packages for release to industry partners
- Organizing document files and structures in electronic repositories such as PDMLink or EIMS
- Submitting and releasing documentation through a project’s review and approval process
- Working with technical writers, configuration managers, information managers, and other subject matter experts to improve or standardized current document processes.
- Applicable bachelor’s degree
- Experience in writing/editing scientific and technical information.
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office Suite
- Hold or obtain security clearance and maintain clearance for duration of employment.
- Must be a US citizen.
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume in word format to email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled