Technical Writer/Editor – (Albuquerque, NM)
Support technical publication efforts by developing, writing/rewriting, or editing materials (some of high importance or visibility) such as technical documentation, work plans, presentations, communications plans, special publications, form and work templates, internal and external communications materials, technical annotations, and revisions to any existing documents available.
- Produce professional quality specialized technical documents using a variety of software packages.
- Provide proof-reading and editing services for documentation as requested.
- Acquire or verify subject knowledge by interviewing subjects; observing experiments or production; and referring to blueprints, sketches, engineering drawings, journals, rewrites of articles, bulletins, manuals, or similar publications.
- May produce supporting graphics such as workflows, diagrams, charts, or supporting technical diagrams.
- Q or L Clearance preferrable. Top Secret or Secret Clearance acceptable.
- Applicable bachelor’s degree and five years experience in writing/editing scientific and technical information.
- Proficient with using Microsoft Word
- Hold or obtain security clearance and maintain clearance for duration of employment
- Must be a US citizen
- Visually demanding work
- Lifting ability
- Repetitive work
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume in word format to email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Current Job Openings