Web Developer – (Oak Ridge, Tennessee)
Skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing web sites. Working with a team of web designers / graphic designers to create maintain, and update client-based web sites.
Specific duties include:
- Design, build, and maintain web site and software applications
- Use of scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Confer with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Direct and perform web site updates.
- Develop and validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Edit web site content.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identify problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correct or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluate code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Monitor and report web statistics for metrics analysis.
- Determine user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Web development or related field is preferred, or relevant experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume in word format to email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled