RED, Inc. began operation in 1993 as a three-person entity with the goal of growing and expanding beyond the local market and providing career opportunities for our employees and new jobs for southeastern Idaho. Since that time, the original partnership has been dissolved and an Idaho-based woman-owned, small business was formed by Linda Keele. RED, Inc. has grown from two main clients in the first full year of operation to multiple contracts encompassing eight federal and state agencies across the United States. Additionally, approximately 15% of the RED, Inc. sales are generated from commercial contracts.
RED, Inc. now has offices in Idaho Falls (Headquarters), Las Vegas, and Boise, employing 150 skilled professionals.
RED, Inc. maintains GSA 541 and 736 Schedule status, as well as DBE Certification under the Idaho and Nevada Departments of Transportation.
From inception to delivery, RED, Inc. exhibits the experience, professional expertise, and equipment to provide the following technical communication and administrative support function services:
Our professional staff offers years of expertise in preparing and producing various documents for numerous government agencies, such as the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Forest Service; Department of the Interior (DOI), National Park Service (NPS); U.S. Department of Energy (DOE); U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM); U.S. Department of Labor, Social Security Administration, U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT); U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS); Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and U.S. Department of Defense (DOD).
- Technical writing and editing
- Word processing and desktop publishing
- Graphic design and illustration
- Complex documentation project management
- In-depth knowledge preparing National Environmental Protection Act (NEPA)-related documentation in accordance with regulations
- Preparation and implementation of public participation plans (including scoping and other public meetings and forums)
- Scientific and technical report preparation
- Website design and development
- Multimedia design and development
- Off-set printing production management
- Procedure writing and development
- Records management and document control
- Administrative support services