RED, Inc. Wins New Contracts
RED, Inc. was recently awarded two new contracts for Graphic Design and Production Services (Visual Information Support). Over the next five years, the compnay will provide graphic design, web design and development, video production, and photography services in support of operations at
- Columbus Air Force Base Mississippi
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory Colorado
RED, Inc. alse received a contract with the Joint Fire Science Program and National Interagency Fire Center to prepare a report commemorating the 20th year of the Joint Fire Science Program. The report is a retrospective report summarizing results and impacts of the fire sceince research from 1998 throug 2017. RED, Inc. is providing writing, editing, layout and design, printing and distribution of the final report.
Graphic Designers Win 2018 Communicator Awards
May 17, 2018
RED, Inc. graphic designers, Stephannie Lambert and Kim Jacobson, received 2018 Communicator Awards of Distinction for two separate projects: The 2017 Delaware Arts Summit "Arts for All" Save the Date and Event Brochure and the Museum of Idaho "Olde Fashioned Christmas and Winter Festivals" campaign.
Being honored with a Communicator Award is a remarkable accomplishment and testament to the award-winning work all of the designers at RED, Inc. produce. Congratulations to Stephannie and Kim!
Toys for Tots
December 20, 2017
The RED, Inc. Albuquerque office and PPC led the effort to collect donations for the US Marine Corps Reserves’ 2017 Toys for Tots program. We collected two large boxes of new toys to be given to less fortunate children in the community. We would like to thank those who donated to this effort to help put a smile on the face of a child!
2017 Summit Creative Award Winners
RED, Inc. designers win four Creative Summit awards, including a "Best of Show" for "Future Forests of the Northern United States" - Best of Show Industry Specific Marketing. Designers: Kim Jacobson and Stephannie Lambert
- Creative Summit Silver Award for "Idaho National Laboratory Career Future"
- Creative Summit Bronze Award for "Light Water Reactor Sustainability Display"
- Creative Summit Finalist Award for "Covering the Bases" informational Sheet/Flyer.
The Summit Creative Award (SCA) spotlights works created by small and mid-size marketing firms around the globe. This advertising award is widely recognized for its prestige worldwide, and is a coveted honor to its award recipients.
RED, Inc. Graphic Artists Win Communicator Awards
RED, Inc. graphic artists win 12 Awards of Distinction in the 2017 Communicator Competition. The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program recognizing big ideas in marketing and communications. Founded over two decades ago, The Communicator Awards receives over 6,000 entries from companies and agencies of all sizes, making it one of the largest awards of its kind in the world. The Communicator Awards honors work that transcends innovation and craft – work that made a lasting impact, providing an equal chance of winning to all entrants regardless of company or agency size and project budget. Congratulations to Kim Jacobson, Stephannie Lambert, Kristyn St, Clair, Dan Campbell, Daniel Flores, Vanessa Godfrey, David Sharp, Scott Brown, and Kris Burnham. Award winning entries are as follows:
- AFC Accomplishments - Annual Report General Government
- Cyber Security Rebranding - Publicity Campaign
- Desalination Research Innovation Consortium logo - Corporate Identity Logo Government
- Movable Innovative Nuclear Research Display - Outdoor / Environmental
- NSUF Annual Report - Annual Report Government
- Plug-in Hybrid Full-Charge Performance - Brochure Government
- Resilient Control and Instrumentation Systems - Outdoor / Environmental
- STEM Help Wanted (English & Spanish) - Campaign
- Technology Transfer Annual Report - Annual Report Government
- Hatching the Past - Campaign
- Make Idaho Falls Your "It" Stop - Collateral Flyer
- MAPL Western Expansion Project Cover Series - Design Features Cover Design.
"Thanks so much!!! Exactly what i needed. Let me know if I can ever write a review for you or send a letter - you are always so prompt, thorough and responsive. I really appreciate it."
"RED, Inc. has provided nopareil and exemplary service to General Service Administration for over 15 years. The personnel provided were extremely professional, proficient, skilled, and creative (graphic artists, especially) and consistelnty ahead of schedule on every assignment they completed. It was a pleasure working with the headquarters - documentation, monthly reports, invoices were letter perfect and communication and responsiveness was stellar."
Congratulations, Brad! It is truly a beautiful publication that uses design and art to enhance the message. Once they have seen it, people remember the pub. Given the stiff competition, I am exceptionally happy to learn of your richly deserved award. My thanks to you, your team, and Susan for creating a world class publication.
USDA Forest Service