For the past 23+ years, RED, Inc. has supported many government and commercial clients in developing award-winning communications materials and providing administrative and business support services to government clients across the nation.
RED, Inc. provides communications and business support services for the following National Laboratories, M&O Contractors, and federal / state agencies.
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Savannah River National Laboratory
- Sandia National Laboratory (Albuquerque)
- Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of the Navy
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of Veteran Affairs National Center for PTSD
- Department of Veteran Affairs Palm Beach Medical Center
- Government Services Administration (GSA)
- Professional Services Schedule Holder
- Temporary and Administrative Professional Staffing Schedule Holder
- National Park Service
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Forest Service
- Bureau of Land Management
- Fluor Federal Services
- Bechtel (BBWI, BWXT)
- State of Idaho
- State of Delaware
- Idaho State University
- University of New Mexico
- Eastern Idaho Technical College
RED, Inc. has supported many commercial clients in conceptualizing, designing, and developing effective marketing campaigns, dynamic business identity materials, and eye-catching web material.
- Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Idaho Falls Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Idaho Falls Power
- City of Idaho Falls - Tautphaus Park Zoo
- City of Idaho Falls - Parks and Recreation Department
- Idaho Falls School District #91
- Home Lighting Center
- Museum of Idaho
- Idaho Pacific
- North Wind
- Bateman Hall, Inc.
- Ormond Builders
- Melaleuca, Inc.
- Ball Ventures
- Hopkins Roden Lawyers
- Idaho Falls YMCA
- Breaking Boundaries
- Community Care
- Johnson Brothers
- J.A. Kathryn Albertson's Foundation
- Hospice of Eastern Idaho
"I wanted to tell you how much I appreciated RED, Inc. employees Scott and Daniel in completing this year's MeV Summer School Student Book. We had a very tight turnaround in the preparation of the book before forwarding to ORNL to print.
Both Scott and Daniel were exceptional in their willingness to work through design decisions and quality of their work. Revisions were kept to a minimum and their attention to detail made the timeline work."
"We won the poster session!! Thanks for being awesome and taking time to do your work!"
"I would like to thank the Red Inc organization, for the excellent service that you provided us during this last couple of months. It was a lot of work, and your help was invaluable. I strongly recommend your services for future SRNL needs of this type."
W.S., Program Manager