For the past 23+ years, RED, Inc. has supported many government and commercial clients in developing award-winning communications materials and providing administrative and business support services to government clients across the nation.
RED, Inc. provides communications and business support services for the following National Laboratories, M&O Contractors, and federal / state agencies.
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Savannah River National Laboratory
- Sandia National Laboratory (Albuquerque)
- Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of the Navy
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of Veteran Affairs National Center for PTSD
- Department of Veteran Affairs Palm Beach Medical Center
- Government Services Administration (GSA)
- Professional Services Schedule Holder
- Temporary and Administrative Professional Staffing Schedule Holder
- National Park Service
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Forest Service
- Bureau of Land Management
- Fluor Federal Services
- Bechtel Marine Propulsion Corporation
- Bechtel (BBWI, BWXT)
- State of Idaho
- State of Delaware
- Idaho State University
- University of New Mexico
- Eastern Idaho Technical College
RED, Inc. has supported many commercial clients in conceptualizing, designing, and developing effective marketing campaigns, dynamic business identity materials, and eye-catching web material.
- Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Idaho Falls Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Idaho Falls Power
- City of Idaho Falls - Tautphaus Park Zoo
- City of Idaho Falls - Parks and Recreation Department
- Idaho Falls School District #91
- Home Lighting Center
- Museum of Idaho
- Idaho Pacific
- North Wind
- Bateman Hall, Inc.
- Ormond Builders
- Melaleuca, Inc.
- Ball Ventures
- Hopkins Roden Lawyers
- Idaho Falls YMCA
- Breaking Boundaries
- Community Care
- Johnson Brothers
- J.A. Kathryn Albertson's Foundation
- Hospice of Eastern Idaho
Red Inc. produced outstanding service and quality of products during the assessment period, meeting all and exceeding many of the requirements as stated in the contract. During this period of performance, along with continued maintenance our intra/internet web pages Red Inc. improved the usability and functionality of multiple electronic web-based tools.Red Inc. made significant improvements to the overall internal web page designand layout.
Red Inc. graphic services continually allowed the region to produce professional high quality products used internally and in public venues. Red Inc. provided services on over 75 independent efforts. Red Inc also worked with the Regional Administrator and his staff to develop the 86-page Northwest/Arctic Region Sustainability and Economic Impacts of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Projects Report. The first of it’s kind within the Agency, Red Inc. designed the report layout, and it’s Executive Summary, in a manner that allowed the information to be easily read and understood.
We constantly receive positive feedback from our clients about how well Red Inc.is supporting them and their requirements.
Wow, that is exciting! You all did such an amazing job with the volumes. It is very well deserved!
University of New Mexico Client
“The PRT has been very pleased with the documentation performed to date on our projects. Your work has supported many critical NW development programs. Your work in documenting development build data and notes has streamlined the process as well as improved the overall quality of our data. It has also created additional build bandwidth. Your work in documenting build and test data has enabled the team to capture complete development data from the first to last build over a several year period in a single document. At a recent design review, our documentation was commended by the peer review team as best documentation they have ever seen by a PRT on a development program."