Senior Graphic Designer (Idaho Falls)
Job Description -- RED, Inc. Communications is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer/Visual Designer to join our team. You would work with a team including, UX design lead, graphic designers, copywriter, and web developers to:
- Develop and frame creative concepts in line with creative briefs
- Lead production of existing concepts to provide complete deliverables, creating style/brand guides and templates where needed
- Develop content for social media and digital advertising
- Assist in the and design production of user experiences
- Ensure quality meets standards and prepare deliverables for handoff to developers, client, printers, etc.
- Collaborate with other graphic designers, copywriters, and project managers, to design visual information materials and web experiences that help extend brand messaging.
- Define visual systems/brand guidelines for sub brands using design principles
- Update web pages based on a style guides and pattern libraries with attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Qualifications -- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the field of visual information and familiar with a variety of artistic concepts, practices, and procedures. Use experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Typically leads artistic oriented projects .4+ years of web design and digital marketing experience,
Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with high proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign for the purpose of designing high-end visual information materials. Must have working knowledge of presentation applications such as PowerPoint * Knowledge of CSS and 3D animation a bonus.
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability